Jennifer Huang Bouey
School of Health
Jennifer Huang Bouey is the chair of the Department of Global Health at the School of Health and an associate professor. A member of the faculty committee for the Initiative for U.S.-China Dialogue on Global Issues, she joined the Georgetown faculty in 2005.
Major international activities include:
- Principal investigator on NIH funded projects “Sexual Health among Low-Income Female CSW in China” (NICHD R21) and “Risks for HIV/STI’s and Their Psychological Correlates among Chinese MSM” (NICHD R01-subcontract); co-investigator of an NIH-sponsored pilot project on "HIV among African migrants in China" (2016-2017).
- Member of several review committees including:Hong Kong Food and Health Bureau Health and Medical Research Fund Review Committee (2015); NIDA/NIH committee “HIV/AIDS implementation Science targeting Drug use Populations: A collaboration with PEPFAR” (2011).
- Director of the Georgetown-Fudan Global Health summer program (2009-2014).
- Author of over 60 articles in peer-reviewed journals.
- Adjunct professor at International Master of Public Health program, School of Life Science, Tsinghua University, Beijing, China.